Read Mark 10:46-52 together.
If you missed the sermon on Sunday, you can watch it here!
Here are some things that all of us need help with:
1) To pay attention to those around us, especially when we are busy or in a hurry
2) To truly listen to those in front of us who are talking to us – not to pretend to listen but to really listen
3) To trust God – to trust Jesus and let go of our “cloaks” and security blankets. This is hard to do for all of us – trusting Jesus and following Him “on the way” means that we are disciples
4) Following Jesus – means we believe Him and trust Him and want to be like Him. Let’s try to follow Jesus this week
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share what you have learned about Jesus and Bartimaeus with someone else this week.