Read Psalm 139 together.
If you missed the sermon on Sunday, you can watch it here: pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall
Listen. What does Psalm 139 have to tell us about the joys of being known and loved by God? Why do we fear being known by God? How can we overcome this fear?
Respond. David interrupts Psalm 139 several times to stop and reflect and respond to the wonder of being known by God (see verses 6, 17-18). He also ends the psalm with a prayer in verses 23 and 24). How will you respond to the wonder of being known and loved by God? Be specific and personal in your response.
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from Psalm 139 that you can share with someone else? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with them this week.