Read Psalm 104 together.
If you missed the sermon on Sunday, you can watch it here: pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall
Listen. Psalm 104 directs us to encounter God by meditating on his Creation. What does the Creation say about God’s qualities? How does God care for his Creation? What does that say to us?
Respond. If Psalm 104 speaks the truth about God as it is revealed in Creation, how will you respond? Be specific and personal in your response.
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from Psalm 104 that you can share with someone else? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with them this week.