A Laughing God and an Eternal King
Read Psalm 2 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. How does Psalm 2 help us overcome fear and intimidation so that we might pray with boldness and clarity?
Respond. How does Psalm 2 challenge you to deal with your fear, particularly when it comes to your prayer life?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from Psalm 2 that you can share with someone else? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with them this week.