Read Psalm 1 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. What does Psalm 1 tell us about the path to God’s blessing? How does it contrast to the life path of the world around us? What is the image of a blessed person? How can we root ourselves in God in a hostile environment?
Respond. How will you rearrange your life so that you might meditate on God’s Word as God’s word to you? How will you make God’s instructions part of your life so that it changes you? How can Psalm 1 to guide you out of the world of distraction and into God’s presence?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from Psalm 1 that you can share with someone else? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with them this week.