Read Ephesians 4:1-7 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. How is strength and gentleness connected? How do we see this in the life of Jesus? How do we see gentleness in the people around us?
Respond. What power and strength has God given you (both in what you say and what you can do)? If gentleness is strength exercised at the right time and for the right purpose, how will you gently use the strength and influence God has given you to love others?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from Ephesians 4:1-7 that you can share with someone else? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with them this week.