Read Romans 12:9-21 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. What does goodness look like in the church? Under pressure? Out in the world?
Respond. Which specific aspect of goodness jumps out at you? How is God challenging you to live the good life?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from Romans 12:9-21 that you can share with someone else? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with them this week.