Read Titus 3:1-7 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. What is God saying to you about the kindness he has shown you?
Respond. How is God specifically challenging you to show kindness to those who are outside of the church?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. Who is one person that God is challenging you to share God’s kindness by showing them kindness? Pray for this person this week. Find ways to show them kindness.