Read James 5:7-11 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. What is God saying to you regarding patience? What are you hearing?
Respond. How is God challenging you to live a different way in light of this new understanding of patience?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from this talk and discussion about James 5:7-11 that you can share with others? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with this person this week.
*Also check on the resources where you can listen to African-American and other voices on racial reconciliation at pacificunionchurch.org/racialreconciliation