Read James 1:1-12 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. How does James stretch your understanding of joy? How does James give us a new perspective on suffering?
Respond. How would your life change if you embraced God’s view of joy and suffering?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from this talk and discussion about James 1:1-12 that you can share with others? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with this person this week.