Read Luke 6:27-36 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. How does Jesus extend the command to love your neighbor to include loving your enemy? What specific actions are connected to loving your enemy? How is loving your enemy connected to the character of God?
Respond. How will you embrace Jesus’ challenge instead of running from it? How will you love your neighbor, foreigner and even your enemy during the pandemic and the racial unrest in our country?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?