Read Acts 1:1-14 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. What big turning point is Jesus preparing his disciples for? How does he prepare them? What does he promise them? What is Jesus’ vision for us and how does it compare with the disciples’ dreams?
Respond. If Jesus is King and the Holy Spirit has come. How will you live? How will we be the church together? Be personal and specific as you think through these prompts:
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from this talk and discussion on Acts 1:1-14 that you can share with others? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with this person this week.