Read 1 Peter 3:8-18 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. What did you hear? What is God saying to you about living today in the power of Easter?
Respond. How will you respond to the call to love your church family like family? How will you return blessing to those who may be hostile to your faith? Be personal and specific as you think through these prompts:
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from this talk and discussion on 1 Peter 3:8-18 that you can share with others? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with this person this week.