Read 1 Peter 2:1-10 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. How is salvation more than something that God has done for us in the past? What is God doing today? What is he building? What is our part in it?
Respond. What will you do to grow up in your salvation? How will you declare God’s praises with your life? Be personal and specific as you think through these prompts:
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing you learned from this talk on 1 Peter 2:1-10 that you can share with others? Who will you share it with? Make a plan to share it with this person this week.