Read 1 Peter 1:17-23 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. What did you hear in the Scripture reading and the sermon? What is God saying to you?
What does it mean to be Easter people? What does it look like to live as Easter people?
Respond. If God is calling you to live as an Easter person, how will you live differently? How will you respond?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved by this story to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing that you learned today that God is calling you to share with someone in your life? Make a plan to share it with this person this week.