Read John 20:1-18 together.
Watch the sermon video (available at pacificunionchurch.org/churchsmall)
Listen. What did you hear in the Scripture reading and the sermon? What is God saying to you?
What is this incredible news that Mary Magdalene has to share with us?
Respond. If this is God’s word to you, what will you do? How can we follow Mary Magdalene’s example?
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved by this story to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. Mary Magdalene has shared the incredible good news of Jesus’ resurrection with us. Now, it is our turn to share this good news with others. What is one simple thing that you learned from this study that you can share with someone else? Who will you share this with?