Read Philippians 2:5-11 together.
Listen. What did you hear in the Scripture reading and the sermon? What is God saying to you?
What does Jesus do with his power? What shape does his life take? How can our lives take the same shape?
Respond. If this is God’s word to you, what will you do? How will you approach life as Jesus did?
Here are some prompts to help guide your response. One or more may apply to you.
Be sure to be personal and specific with your responses.
- Is God asking you to do something or to stop doing something?
- Is He calling you to trust him with a specific area of your life?
- Is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent of a specific sin?
- Are you moved by this story to worship God? Why are you thankful for Him?
- Are you being prompted to pray a specific way?
Share. What is one simple thing that you learned from this study that you can share with someone else? Who will you share this with?