Click here to listen to Pastor Nate Hall’s sermon ‘Sheep’
Read John 10:22-30 and think about these questions:
- Listen. Why can’t the Jews who are questioning Jesus believe that he is the Messiah? What does it mean to be one of God’s sheep? What do God’s sheep do? What does God do for his sheep?
- Respond. How does the truth that we are sheep belonging to our Good Shepherd (Jesus and his Father) move you? Be personal and specific as you think about the following response questions. (Not all may apply to you)
- How are you challenged to obey God specifically?
- How are you called to trust God in a specific area of your life?
- How is the Holy Spirit prompting you to repent?
- How does this passage move you to love and worship God? How are you thankful for him?
- Share. Who is one person in your life that you can do this Bible study with?
- Deeper Study. John 10:28 says, “I give them eternal life, and they never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hands.” Think about how Jesus fulfilled this promise through the darkest hours of what he and his disciples experienced. Read John 18:1-21:25 with this promise in mind.
- Read also Psalm 23 and think about how God is with you every step of your life from peaks and the valleys of death until you arrive at your eternal home.